The operation of the Authority
1. The Authority may not conduct any other business activities, accept pecuniary contributions from, or grant the same to any entities or persons.
2. The collected administrative service fee, shall constitute the Authority‘s own revenues. The revenue from the examination of the notices shall be used partly to ensure the IT support for the Authority to perform its duties pursuant to this Act.
3. The administrative service fees payable pursuant to paragraph 2 shall be used to cover the costs incurred by the Authority in the course of performing its duties.
4. The Authority shall keep separate records of the administrative service fee, procedural fine and fine payments received, for the purpose of monitoring compliance with the fee payment obligation. Taking into account Article 339 (1) and Article 339 (2) (q) of the CP and the related provisions of this Act, the Authority shall make settlements of its revenues, as of December 31, from fines in the current year as reduced with the amount of its repayment obligations incurred in the current year. The maintenance of records on fees, procedural fine and fine, their handling and reporting shall be governed by the legislation on the accounting of public finances.
5. To the administrative service fee referred to in paragraph 2 Act XCIII of 1990 on Duties (hereinafter: AD) shall apply as follows:
- its provisions set out in Article 3 (4) and Article 28 (2) and (3) shall apply to fee payment obligation;
- the first sentence of Article 31(1) and the provisions set out in Article 31(2) and (5) and shall apply to the establishment of entities subject to fee payment;
- its provisions set out in Article 86 shall apply to limitation as appropriate, with the derogation that the duty referred to in the AD shall be interpreted as fee.