For the purposes of publication of the decisions of the Arbitration Board and the decisions delivered in the judicial review of the procurement procedures, the provisions set out in Chapter XII of the Act CLXI of 2011 on the Organisation and Administration of the Courts (hereinafter referred to as ‘OAC’) shall be applied with the following differences:
- contrary to the provisions laid down by Article 163(1) of the OAC, it is incumbent on the Public Procurement Authority to publish the court rulings delivered in the procurement procedure and the Reports on the Decisions of the Public Procurement Arbitration Board,
- it is incumbent on the Public Procurement Arbitration Board to make anonymous digital copies according to Article 163(3) of the OAC in relation to the decisions of the Public Procurement Arbitration Board,
- the application specified in Article 166(4) may be presented to the President of the Public Procurement Authority,
- Article 163(2) and (5) may not be applied,
- Article 163(3) Article 164(1) of the OAC may be applied noting that the decision shall be sent to the President of the National Council of Justice of Hungary by the Chairperson of the court which delivered the decision for the purposes of its publication in the Reports and the President of the National Council of Justice of Hungary shall make the decision – as well as the related decisions specified in Article 163(3) of the OAC - available for the President of the Public Procurement Authority.