1. The Council shall convene its sessions as required, but at least on ten occasions every year. (This amendment entered into force on 1 January 2017.)
2. The Council shall have a quorum if two thirds of its members are present.
3. The Council shall make decisions with a simple majority vote, with the exceptions within the meaning of this Act.
4. Members of the Council who are relatives living in the same household as the persons affected in the matter may not participate in the preparation and passing of the decision of the Council on the subject of Article 183(b).
5. Members of the Council shall be required to notify to the president if they are or have become subject to reasons for incompatibility within the meaning of paragraph 4 and shall be required to discontinue their participation in the ongoing procedure.
 This amendment entered into force on 12 December 2015.