1. In an ongoing review procedure, until conclusion of the contract based on the procurement procedure (or purchase) involved in the review procedure, the Public Procurement Arbitration Board may, on request or ex officio, order interim measures, having regard to all the circumstances of the case, if there is the likelihood of an infringement of the legal provisions or principles pertaining to the public procurement or the procurement procedure has been committed or there is a risk that an infringement will be committed.
2. As an interim measure, the Public Procurement Arbitration Board shall
- order the suspension of the procurement procedure;
- call upon the contracting authority involved in the procurement procedure to invite the applicant seeking a remedy to take part in the procurement procedure.
3. Suspension of the procurement procedure shall result in the extension of the ongoing periods of time prescribed in the invitation by the duration of the suspension period.
4. In order to protect a pressing, particularly vital interest or public interest (including an issue of national economy) the Public Procurement Arbitration Board may allow the conclusion of the contract in its decree, upon the request of the contracting authority, if the benefits exceed the drawbacks of the conclusion of the contract. The pressing, particularly vital interest or public interest (the issue of national economy) shall be stated in the application and the documents giving grounds for the application shall be submitted together with the application. For the purposes of this paragraph, public interest means in particular the maintenance of the uninterrupted security of conduct of the public utilities activity. The Arbitration Board makes a decision within five days following the receipt of the application, no review procedure shall lie from the decree.
5. The Public Procurement Arbitration Board shall ensure without delay the publication of its decree on the permission for the conclusion of the contract on the homepage of the Public Procurement Authority.