1. Where the economic operators shall submit a tender in response to the notice launching the procedure, the contracting authority or contracting entity shall make available the procurement documents at the time of the publication or dispatch of the notice launching the procedure, except for the additional clarifications provided, the answers given to the questions form the economic operators in the course of the procedure. Where the notice launching the procedure does not include an invitation to tender, the procurement documents shall be made available at the time of the invitation to tender. The procurement documents specifically prepared for the submission of the request to participate shall be made available at the time of the publication or dispatch of the notice launching the procedure.
2. The contracting authority shall make available procurement documents which specify, in addition to the requirements set out in this Act, the following information:
- the contract terms known to him;
- the technical specifications concerning the subject-matter of the concession;
- information necessary for economic operators to prepare the tender and the request to participate as well as the list of the certificates, declarations to be submitted as part of the tender and the request to participate. The contracting authority or contracting entity shall have the right to provide for the use of the standard form of the ESPD also in concession award procedures. The use of further model forms of certificates and declarations, if any, made available by the contracting authority, may be recommended.
3. At least one tenderer, candidate or subcontractor designated in the tender or the request to participate per each tender or request to participate shall have electronic access to the procurement documents.