1. The notice launching the procedure shall be published in compliance with the separate act of legislation, except in the cases specified in Articles 128 and 129.
2. The notice launching the procedure shall contain in particular:
- name, address, telephone number and fax number, e-mail and (if any) website address of the contracting authority or contracting entity;
- contact points at which unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge is ensured or will be ensured to the procurement documents. Where, in case of certain procurement documents, direct electronic access is not available for the reasons set out in Article 39, an indication of how the procurement documents concerned can be accessed;
- in compliance with Article 102(1), the subject-matter and quantity of the works or service concession, by indicating an optional part, where appropriate;
- term of the contract or the envisaged maximum duration;
- place of performance/delivery;
- acceptance or prohibition of the division of the concession into lots; if the division of the concession into lots is accepted, an indication whether only one, several or all of the lots may be subject to tendering and whether the number of the lots which can be awarded to the same tenderer is limited;
- award criteria specified in Article 125(2);
- grounds for exclusion to be applied in the given procedure and the required methods of certification;
- suitability criteria, the data needed for the assessment of suitability and the required method of certification;
- time limit for submission of tenders or requests to participate;
- address to which tenders or requests to participate shall be sent and the way of submission;
- language (languages) of tenders or requests to participate, an indication whether or not the tenders or the requests to participate may be submitted in another language in addition to Hungarian;
- date of opening the tenders and, if it is not made electronically, its place, as well as the parties authorised to be present at the opening of the tenders; in the case of an invitation to participate the date of the opening of requests to participate and, if it is not made electronically, its place;
- where the performance of the contract is subject to special conditions, those conditions;
- in the case of public procurements receiving support from the European Union, data concerning the relevant project, programme.
3. The notice launching the procedure may be modified by the contracting authority until the date on which any economic operator may be involved in the procedure. By that date a notice shall be published concerning the modification of the notice launching the procedure and, at the same time, all economic operators who expressed their interest in the procedure to the contracting authority or contracting entity shall be notified thereof. All the economic operators participating in the procedure shall be notified at the same time of any modification of other procurement documents. In the case of modification of the notice launching the procedure and any other procurement document, sufficient time shall be ensured to allow economic operators to prepare therefor, the time limit for submission of tenders or requests to participate shall be extended, except in the case of minor modifications. Article 55(6) shall also be applied to modifications.
4. Requests for additional information and on-site inspections are subject to Article 56, with the proviso that the additional information shall be given within reasonable time after the receipt of the request, but not later than six days before the expiry of the time limit for the submission of tenders or requests to participate. (This paragraph entered into force on 1 January 2017.)