The notice launching or announcing the procedure
1. According to the rules on each type of procurement procedure, notices launching the procurement procedure shall be the contract notice, the invitation to participate, the invitation to tender, or the direct invitation to participate.
2. The notice launching the procurement procedure shall contain in particular:
- name, address, telephone number and fax number, e-mail and, if any, website address of the contracting authority;
- type of the procurement procedure, in the case of negotiated and accelerated procedures, competitive dialogues and negotiated procedures without prior publication of a contract notice, the grounds for their use;
- contact points at which the procurement documents are available or will be available for unrestricted and full direct access, free of charge. Where, in case of certain procurement documents, direct electronic access is not available for the reasons set out in Article 39, an indication of how the procurement documents concerned can be accessed.
- subject-matter and quantity of the public procurement;
- description of the contract to be concluded as a result of the procurement procedure;
- indication of the conclusion of a framework agreement, the use of dynamic purchasing system, electronic auction, where appropriate;
- term of the contract or the time limit for performance/delivery;
- place of performance/delivery;
- conditions for settling the consideration or reference to the applicable legislation;
- possibility or ruling out of variant (alternative) offers;
- acceptance or prohibition of the division of the contract into lots. If the division of the contract into lots is accepted, an indication whether only one, several or all of the lots may be subject to tendering and whether the number of the lots which can be awarded to the same tenderer is limited. In the case of prohibition of the division of the contract into lots, the reasons therefor;
- award criteria of the tenders. Where the selection of the most economically advantageous tender is not exclusively based on price or is solely based on the costs determined according to Article 78, the weighting (exceptionally, order of importance) of the award criteria related to the most economically advantageous tender shall also be indicated;
the grounds for exclusion and reference to the way of evidence required; (This amendment entered into force on 1 January 2017.);
the suitability criteria and reference to the way of evidence required; (This amendment entered into force on 1 January 2017.)
- time limit for submission of tenders or in the case of an invitation to participate the time limit for the submission of requests to participate;
- address to which tenders or requests to participate shall be sent and the way of submission;
- language (languages) of the contract notice or the invitation to participate, an indication whether or not the tenders or the requests to participate may be submitted in another language in addition to Hungarian;
- time of opening tenders and, if it is not made electronically, its place, as well as the parties authorised to be present at the opening of the tenders; in the case of an invitation to participate the time of the opening of requests to participate and, if it is not made electronically, its place;
- minimum validity period of the tender, except for invitations to participate;
- in the case of an invitation to participate the planned date of sending the invitation to tender;
- information on the prescription of a tender guarantee, which shall also be indicated in the invitation to tender, concerning the subsequent stage of the procedure;
- where the performance of the contract is subject to special conditions, those conditions;
- in the case of public procurements receiving subsidies from the European Union, data concerning the relevant project (programme).
3. In addition to paragraph 2, the direct invitation to participate shall refer to the prior information notice and the date of its publication. The invitation to tender and the direct inviation to participate shall state the date of its dispatch to economic operators.
4. The notice launching the procedure as well as all the other procurement documents shall be drawn up in all cases in such a way as to grant equal opportunities to economic operators to submit an appropriate tender or request to participate.