1. As a minimum, the invitation to tender shall contain the following information:
- name and address, telephone and fax number as well as e-mail address of the contracting authority;
- reference to the invitation to participate or prior information notice published and the date of publication, the date of sending of the direct invitation to participate;
- electronic location where the procurement documents can be accessed; in the case set out in Article 39(2), if those documents were not yet made available otherwise, they shall be annexed to the invitation;
- in the tendering stage, in line with the invitation to participate or the direct invitation to participate, reference to the certificates to be submitted according to Article 69 to support the self-declaration included in the ESPD and, if necessary, reference to the declarations and documents to be attached to the tender, which shall prove that neither the tenderer, its subcontractor nor the entity contributing to the certification of suitability is liable to the grounds for exclusion at the time of the tendering stage;
- time limit for submission of tenders;
- address used for the submission of tenders and the way of submission;
- indication whether or not the tender may also be submitted in a language other than the Hungarian;
- time and, if it is not made electronically, the place of the opening of tenders as well as the parties authorised to be present at the opening of the tenders;
- validity period of the tender;
- date of sending the invitation to tender.
2. No negotiation may take place in the restricted procedure. In the restricted procedure, the contracting authority shall be bound by the stipulations of the invitation to participate from the expiry of the time limit to participate and he shall also be bound by the stipulations of the invitation to tender and the procurement documents, while the tenderer shall be bound by his tender from the date of expiry of the time limit for submission of tenders. In the invitation to tender, the contracting authority may not set a validity period exceeding thirty, in case of public works, or where the procurement procedure is conducted under a control integrated in a process stipulated by a separate act of legislation, sixty days from its commencement.
3. Certificates and declarations that had already been attached to the request to participate shall not be attached to the tender, except where the previously submitted certificate or declaration is not adequate anymore for the purposes of certifying as required.
4. In the tendering stage of the restricted procedure, the time limit for submission of tenders shall be determined by the contracting authority as a period not shorter than thirty days from sending the invitation to tender. The time limit for submission of tenders may be determined as a period not shorter than twenty-five days from sending the invitation to tender provided that the tenders may also be submitted by electronic means.
5. In the case of procedures launched by a request to participate, if the contracting authority has dispatched a prior information notice at least thirty-five days, but not earlier than twelve months before the dispatch of the invitation to participate, and the prior information notice contained the data to be specified in the information notice according to a separate act of legislation, the time limit may be shorter than the time limit laid down in paragraph 4. In such cases the time limit for submission of tenders may not be shorter than ten days from the date of dispatch of the invitation to tender.
6. In procedures launched by sub-central contracting authorities the contracting authority and the candidates to be invited to submit tenders may agree on the time limit for the submission of tenders, provided that each candidate is allowed the same period to draw up and submit his tender. If the contracting authority and the candidates, which are considered suitable, are unable to agree on the time limit for the submission of tenders, the time limit shall be determined by the contracting authority, with the proviso that the time limit may not be shorter than ten days from the date of sending of the invitation to tender.
7. Where, in compliance with Article 39(2), the contracting authority does not offer full direct access by electronic means in the case of certain procurement documents, the time limit for the submission of tenders specified in paragraphs 4-6 shall be extended by at least five days.
8. In accelerated procedures, where the time limits specified in paragraph 7 could not be met, the contracting authority may not set a time limit for submission of tenders which is shorter than ten days from the day the invitation to tender is sent.