1. The contracting authority must exclude from the procedure the tenderers, candidates, subcontractors, or entities contributing to the certification of suitability
- who are subject to the grounds for exclusion (Articles 62 and, where the contracting authority provided for it, Article 63);
- on whose side any ground for exclusion arose in the course of the procedure.
2. The contracting authority may exclude from the procedure
- the tenderers or candidates who are not eligible for national treatment [Article 2(5)],
- the tenderers who offer a product not eligible for national treatment due to its place of origin [Article 2(5)].
3. The place of origin of products shall be established on the basis of the rules stipulated in a separate act of legislation or in Regulation (EU) No 952/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council of 9 October 2013 laying down the Union Customs Code.
 This amendment entered into force on 1 May 2016.