Submission and opening of tenders and requests to participate
1. The documents containing the tenders or requests to participate shall be opened at the time of the expiry of the time-limit for the submission of tenders or the time limit to participate.
2. In the case of submission of tenders and requests to participate by non-electronic means, tenders and requests to participate shall be submitted in one original copy, in writing, in a sealed envelope, by hand delivery or mail, to the address indicated in the contract notice, in the invitation to tender or in the invitation to participate, by the expiry of the time limit to submit tenders or the time limit to participate. The contracting authority may prescribe the submission of electronic copies.
3. In the case of submission of tenders and requests to participate by non-electronic means, the opening procedure may be attended only by the contracting authority, the tenderers (candidates), and persons invited by them and – in case of contracting authorities receiving subsidy for the public procurement – the representatives of the organisations and persons specified in a separate act of legislation. Those persons shall have access to the reading sheet at the opening procedure.
4. Upon opening the tenders, the names and addresses (seat, residence) of the tenderers, as well as the main quantifiable particulars to be assessed according to the award criteria, shall be announced. Before the opening procedure of the tenders is started, the amount of the funds available for the performance of the contract may be disclosed.
5. Upon opening the requests to participate, the names and addresses (seat, residence) of the candidates shall be announced.
6. The contracting authority shall draw up minutes of the opening of the tenders and requests to participate as well as of the provision of the data specified in paragraph 4-5 and shall send those minutes to all tenderers and candidates within five days from the day of opening. The submission of tenders or requests to participate received after the expiry of the deadline shall also be recorded by drawing up minutes and those minutes shall be sent to all tenderers and candidates, including the belated ones.