1. After the budgetary year begins, contracting authorities may prepare a prior information notice and contracting entities may prepare a periodic indicative notice specified in a separate act of legislation, concerning the total number of public supply, public works or public service contracts planned by them for the relevant year, or for the subsequent 12 months at the most.
2. In the case of social and other specific services defined in Annex 3, the prior information notice shall include the designation of the services, which constitute the subject-matter of the contracts, the information that no further notice containing an invitation will be published in the procedure and an invitation addressed to economic operators to confirm in writing their intention to participate. In such cases the prior information notice may cover a period exceeding twelve month.
3. Contracting authorities shall publish prior information notices or periodic indicative notices, in a notice drawn up according to the standard form specified in a separate act of legislation.
4. Where the prior information notice or the periodic indicative notice is published on the homepage of the contracting authority, the contracting authority shall be obliged to send the notice called ‘the notice on a buyer profile’ to the Publications Office of the European Union, through the Public Procurement Authority. The prior information notice or the periodic indicative notice may be published on the homepage only after the dispatch of that notice to the Publications Office of the European Union by electronic means.
5. Publication of a prior information notice or a periodic indicative notice shall not entail any obligation to conduct a procedure for the award of a contract included therein.