1. In the case of supply contracts for the acquisition of the right to use or exploit products, the estimated contract value shall be:
- in the case of fixed-term contracts, where the term of the contract is 12 months or less, the consideration for its duration or, where the term of the fixed-term contract exceeds 12 months, the consideration for its duration including the estimated residual value;
- in the case of contracts for an indefinite period or where the date of the termination of the contract cannot be indicated precisely at the time of the starting of the procedure, the monthly value multiplied by 48.
2. In the case of regular contracts or of contracts which are to be renewed periodically, the estimated value of the supply or service contract shall be:
- either the actual consideration of the contract or contracts having the same subject-matters and concluded within the preceding calendar year, adjusted according to the anticipated changes in quantity and value in the following calendar year or
- the estimated consideration following the first delivery, over the next 12 months or during the term of the contract(s), if it exceeds 12 months.
3. In the case of service contracts, where the total price is not stated, the estimated contract value shall be:
- in the case of fixed-term contracts with a term of 4 years or less, the contract value for its duration;
- in the case of contracts of indefinite duration or with a term of more than 4 years, the monthly consideration multiplied by 48.
4. For the purposes of calculating the estimated value of services the following elements shall be taken into account in the case of the following services:
- in the case of insurance services: the premium payable and other considerations;
- in the case of banking and other financial services: fees, commissions, interest, and other considerations;
- in the case of services including design: the fee payable, or the commission and other considerations.
5. When calculating the estimated value of public works contracts, the total counter value of the works, which form a single functional unit as regards the technical and economic aspects, shall be taken into account. The estimated value of the supplies and services needed for the carrying out of the works and provided by the contracting authority shall also be taken into account for the purpose of calculating the estimated contract value of the works.